Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, CompTech attracts, retains, and employs ambitious, innovative personnel who are key components in the success of the company. CompTech is a certified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 company, also independently appraised at CMMI DEV /2 (Level 2: Managed). CompTech approaches each of our customers with a standardized strategy that is then customized based upon client expectations, scope, and technical requirements. Using our recruiting, quality management, and service delivery processes, we ensure each project is managed efficiently and with the highest quality standards applied at every opportunity in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Experienced in working with project management tools and reporting systems. Familiar with government contracts, work breakdown structures (WBS), management/business plans, and program reporting. Provides direct program experience in contract administration and preparing management reports. Has worked in support of a Program Manager on a government contract. Manages the preparation of management plans and various customer reports. Develops and presents results to program and executive management and provides direction to other administrative personnel. Coordinates schedules to facilitate the completion of task order and change proposals, contract deliverable(s), task order reviews, briefings and presentations, and IPR preparation. Performs analysis, development, and review of program administrative operating plans and procedures.
- Attention to detail when processing forms and data entry
- Ensuring that program-level documents (i.e., Program Plan, Acquisition Plan, Lifecycle Support Plans) are consistent with strategic and tactical program direction
- Working knowledge of all aspects of project management including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, and procurement management.
- Knowledge of a software or product development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and maintain personal stability in dynamic, fast-paced, high-stress team environment and react quickly to change.
- Ability to interface effectively with government and industry officials.
- Ability to synthesize complex, multi-functional data into meaningful information for effective management action.
- Ability to perform effectively with minimal, and sometimes vague, guidance and supervision.
- Five (5) or more years of MS Office suite of tools is required. Advanced skills in MS Excel beneficial. Previous demonstrated experience working within databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical subject is desired with five (5) years of direct experience. Ten (10) years of applicable experience in lieu of degree.
CompTech, Computer Technologies, Inc (CompTech) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. CompTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. CompTech will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with CompTech.